About the founder:
A native of Armenia, Yerevan, pianist, performer and teacher, Anna Avetisyan, began her piano studies at the
age of 6. Being raised in a family where music was always admired as the air of day, Anna has decided to be involved in professional music education all her life.
Anna graduated from Thornton School of Music, University of Southern California in 2019 with Honors, Piano Performance major. She studied with Dr.
Stewart L. Gordon.
Anna is awarded Professional Piano Deploma for qualification as an accompanist, Ensemble Performer, Instrumental Performer and
Teacher. from Musical College after A. Babajanyan in Yerevan, Armenia. She has studied with such well-respected pedagogues as Dr. Peter Green (US), Dr. Ashot Zohrabyan and Ms Elena Galstyan
Anna has participated in many piano concerts, competitions and performed as a soloist
both in Armenia and United States.
With a huge desire of giving the best knowledge, she focuses on each student’s needs,
abilities and tailors each lesson accordingly. With the
professional response she teaches beginners to professionals.
- Music Teachers' Association of California (MTAC), Certificate of Merit
Students are prepared to take piano performance, theory and sight reading exams and receive Certificate of
- Golden Key Association; USC Chapter
- Piano Performance with Honots, Thornton School of Music, University of Southern
- Piano Performance, Glendale Community College (GCC)
- Piano Performance, H. Danielyan Musical School (Armenia)
Awards and Scholarships:
- Dean's Honor List for academic achievement, Thornton School of Music, USC, September, 2017
- Winner of Dick Charles Memorial Scholarship and Helen Nern Memorial Scholarship for academic excellence, July, 2015, USA
- Honorable Mention Certificate for Sonata/Sonatina Competition by MTNA,
April, 2015, USA
- Musical Honorarium for concert dedicated to 100th commemoration of Armenian Genocide, April, 2015, USA
- Winner of Alicia Thorp Scholarship, Markrouhi Jamgochian Scholarship and Jane Knecht Scholarship for academic excellence, July 2014, USA
- Winner of 1st Prize Senior Piano Performer by Armenian Allied Arts Annual Competition, May, 2014, USA
- Awarded "The Best of Show and Most Promising Talent" by Armenian Allied Arts Annual Competition, June 2014, USA
- Winner of Second Prize Piano Honor's Competition by CAMPT, February, 2014 USA
- Chamber Music Performer (duet, trio, quartet, quintet)
- "Forte Piano" Music Studio 2013-current
- "88 Keys" Music Academy 2015-current
- "Musika Lessons" Music Org. 2011-2015
- "Melody" Int'l Music School 2011-2012
- "Opus" Music Education Org. 2010-2012
- "Fun Music For You" Music School 2010-2011